Bulldog 100 celebrates the top 100 fastest-growing organizations owned or led by UGA alumni.
Bulldog 100 celebrates Dawgs on top in business.
The Bulldog 100 embody the best of UGA.
These alumni are leading the way in business and building better communities. They are committed to their ideas, innovations and employees. They demonstrate the value of a degree from the birthplace of public higher education in America.
The annual Bulldog 100 Celebration is our chance to recognize the outstanding achievements of these entrepreneurs and change-makers, expand the Bulldog network and inspire one another in a shared pursuit of greatness
Whenever communities are looking for stronger leaders and whenever the world cries out for those who will bring better solutions, the Bulldog 100 are there to answer the call.
Leading and serving. That’s our commitment.
Bulldog 100 Selection Criteria
To be considered for the 2024 Bulldog 100, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Been in business since January 2020.
- Have verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more in the calendar year 2021.
- Operate in a manner consistent with the Pillars of the Arch and in keeping with the values and image of the University of Georgia.
- Must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
- Must have owned 50% or more of the company from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
- Must have served as the Company’s chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
Companies will be ranked based on the compounded annual growth rate for the years 2020, 2021 and 2022. All qualified businesses, regardless of location, are encouraged to participate.
*The UGA Alumni Association reserves the right to verify that nominees meet the criteria and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any nominee for any reason.
How to Nominate a Bulldog 100 Business
Nominations for Bulldog 100 are open year-round.
- Nomination period for 2023 Bulldog 100 is Aug. 1, 2021, to July 31, 2022.
- Nomination period for 2024 Bulldog 100 is Aug. 1, 2022, to July 31, 2023.
Nominate a Bulldog-owned business for the 2024 Bulldog 100.
The Michael J. Bryan Award and Scholarship
Michael Bryan (BBA ’89), owner of Vino Venue/Atlanta Wine School and the only business to make the Bulldog 100 list for eight consecutive years, passed away after a long battle with cancer in 2017. The UGA Alumni Association collaborated with his family to create an award and scholarship to honor his memory.
Each year, the Michael J. Bryan Award is given to a returning Bulldog 100 honoree who demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and whose business has sustained growth. In 2021, all three previous Michael J. Bryan Award winners made the Bulldog 100 list again: 2020 recipient Bonneau Ansley (BBA ’99) of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, 2019 recipient Ron Holt (BSA ’97) of Two Maids & A Mop, and 2018 recipient Mark Mahoney (BBA ’83) of Jackrabbit Technologies.
In addition, donations to the Michael J. Bryan Bulldog 100 Scholarship Fund will support need-based scholarships for students.
July 31, 2023: Nominations close for 2024 Bulldog 100
August 2023: Nominations open for 2025 Bulldog 100, 2024 application process begins
October 2023: 2024 application deadline
October 2023: Financials due to Warren Averett for 2024 application
December 2023: 2024 honorees notified and event registration opens
February 9, 2024: 2024 Bulldog 100 Celebration