Bringing New Bulldogs Together
The UGA Alumni Association welcomes you to the alumni family and looks forward to helping you remain connected to your alma mater. As a young graduate of UGA, let your UGA Alumni Association serve as your gateway back to campus, to fellow Bulldogs and to many exciting events and programs to help you build your professional and social network. Get started by updating your information with us!
Bulldogs never bark alone! Alumni chapters are led by spirited volunteers who are passionate about UGA and helping fellow alumni and friends remain connected to the university. Get involved with your local chapter and allow it to serve as your gateway back to Georgia.
The Alumni Career Services Office, located at UGA, on the 2nd floor of Clark Howell Hall, offers FREE career coaching services for all UGA alumni.
- One-on-one career counseling via in-person, phone, or Skype.
- An Alumni Career Services website with up-to-date information on job search and career development topics to meet your needs
- Access to Handshake, UGA’s online job board for alumni and students (if you do not yet have an alumni Handshake account, click here.
- A monthly career e-newsletter – Jobs for Dawgs (sent via Handshake)
- Access to Career Fairs, free professional development webinars and special events
Young Alumni Leadership Council
The mission of Young Alumni is to provide dynamic opportunities for young alumni to engage with and give back to the University of Georgia.
With a presence of over 40,000 young alumni in Atlanta, members of the Young Alumni Leadership Council have been charged with creating and implementing young alumni programming and raising awareness of the importance of connecting and giving back to the university. View the council below.
Applications for this council are open until March 31, 2022. Apply here.
Jasmin Severino Hernandez
(AB ’13, AB ’13)
(BSED ’10, AB ’10)
(BBA ’12, MACC ’13)
(BBA ’15, MBA ’19)
(AB ’09, JD ’14)
(BBA ’15, MACC ’16)
(BS ’08, AB ’08)
Immediate Past President