Interested in volunteering for the UGA Alumni Association and building a welcoming UGA community for all Bulldogs? Consider applying for the UGA Young Alumni Leadership Council! This group of graduates plans and facilitates programs and events for young alumni throughout the Metro Atlanta area.
UGA Young Alumni Leadership Council Expectations:
– Serve two-year term
– Attend council meetings (3-4 each year)
– Actively participate in at least one committee and support committee chair
– Serve as a representative, ambassador, and extension of the UGA Alumni Association at all events
– Donate at least $300 per year to the UGA Foundation or other academic pursuits at UGA
– Get trained annually as an admissions representative and in fundraising for volunteers
– Must notify secretary in advance of program/event of their attendance or absence
– Help identify new council members
– Help guide non-council volunteers on processes and practices of the council
If you have any questions about the UGA Young Alumni Leadership Council and/or the application process, please contact Luke Massee (email@example.com).