Bulldog 100 celebrates Dawgs on top by recognizing the 100 fastest-growing businesses owned or operated by UGA alumni each year.
Congratulations to the 2019 Bulldog 100 Honorees
Final rankings were announced January 26, 2019, during the 10th Anniversary Bulldog 100 Celebration.
The risk-takers, the pioneers, the movers and shakers
The Bulldog 100 embody the best of the University of Georgia.
These alumni are leading the way in business and are building better communities. They are committed to their ideas, their innovations, and their employees. They demonstrate the value of a degree from the birthplace of public higher education.
The Bulldog 100 Celebration is an annual opportunity to applaud outstanding achievements, broaden networks and inspire one another in a shared pursuit for greatness.
Whenever communities are seeking stronger leaders and when the world needs better solutions – the Bulldog 100 are there to answer the call to service.
Leading and serving. That’s our commitment.
Bulldog 100 Selection Criteria
To be considered for the 2019 Bulldog 100, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Been in business since January 2014.
- Have verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more in the calendar year 2015.
- The CEO, president, managing partner or owner must be a former UGA student. The owner, a former UGA student, must own at least 50 percent of the business.
- Operate in a manner consistent with the Pillars of the Arch and in keeping with the values and image of the University of Georgia.
Companies will be ranked based on compounded annual growth rate for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017. All qualified businesses, regardless of location, are encouraged to participate.
* The UGA Alumni Association reserves the right to verify that nominees meet the criteria and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any nominee for any reason.
How to Nominate a Bulldog 100 Business
Nominations for the 2020 Bulldog 100 will be open on February 15, 2019.
The Michael J. Bryan Award and Scholarship
Michael Bryan (BBA ’89), owner of Vino Venue/Atlanta Wine School and the only business to make the Bulldog 100 list eight consecutive years, lost his battle with cancer in 2017. The UGA Alumni Association collaborated with his family to create an award and scholarship to honor his memory.
The Michael J. Bryan Award is given to a returning Bulldog 100 honoree who demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and whose business has sustained growth. The 2019 Michael J. Bryan Award winner was Ron Holt (BSA ’97), CEO and founder of Two Maids & A Mop.
February 15, 2019: Nominations Open for 2020 Bulldog 100
May 31, 2019: Nominations Close
June 2019: Application Process Begins
July 2019: Application Deadline
November 2019: Honorees Notified and Event Registration Opens
Early 2020: 2019 Bulldog 100 Celebration