We are bringing employers to YOU. Join us from your home, office, or local coffee shop!
We know it’s hard to find the time to attend networking events and career fairs in-person, so we are bringing employers to you! You’ll have the opportunity to virtually connect with recruiters from various companies to learn more about their company’s vision and values, their ideal candidates, and current and future open positions.
Check out the employers participating in this event:
- Synergis: Click here to learn more about the company.
- Cintas: Click here to learn more about the company.
- Aldi: Click here to learn more about the company.
Alumni and employers will have 10 minute chats to learn more about one and other and answer questions. In addition, companies will record 20 minute introductory webinars that alumni can view prior to the event. Register now to your next meaningful career connection – all online!
What you need to attend:
- Resume in PDF form (included in registration)
- Update your resume using these alumni samples.
- Updated LinkedIn profile (included in registration)
- Watch this webinar on creating a rockstar LinkedIn profile.
- Questions to ask employers!
Potential questions to ask:
- How did you get into your position at ____ company?
- What makes a candidate stand out in the application process?
- Tell me about your company’s culture and its commitment to diversity.
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What is the top skill needed in order to thrive in _____ job?
- What is the best way to stay connected to you, or how should I follow up?
We hope that you are able to connect with employers to find your next opportunity! Happy Networking!
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Bethany Mills at ude.agu@yelgabjb.