A LinkedIn global survey found that almost 80% of professionals consider professional networking important to career success. With quarantines and social distancing due to COVID-19, virtual networking is more important than ever. However, many struggle with keeping in touch with their network consistently or knowing what to say when making new connections.
This webinar will provide you with tips regarding creating, improving, and leveraging your LinkedIn profile, as well as making the most of networking opportunities, whether you are searching for remote work or expanding your network for greater career growth.
We will discuss the following:
– Why LinkedIn is a critical piece to your online job search and how to leverage it during quarantine.
– An outline of how your LinkedIn profile should be organized.
– Suggestions on the best profile photo.
– LinkedIn etiquette in contacting and connecting with professionals.
– Guidelines on how to brand yourself.
– Leveraging LinkedIn recommendations in your remote search and on your resume.
– Tips for online networking
Presenter Hallie Crawford is a certified career coach, speaker, author, and national career expert with 20 years of experience. Her company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. She is regularly featured in the media (Forbes, CNN, Money magazine, WSJ) and has undergraduate and graduate degrees from Vanderbilt University and the University of Illinois. With over 1,500 success stories, her team of coaches helps professionals find jobs that make them want to jump out of bed in the morning to go to work.