Leveraging LinkedIn for Your Job Search (how to find opps online, recruiters, etc)
A LinkedIn global survey found that almost 80% of professionals consider professional networking important to career success. With quarantines and social distancing due to COVID-19, virtual networking is more important than ever. However, many struggle with keeping in touch with their network or knowing what to say when making new connections. This workshop will provide you with tips regarding creating, improving, and leveraging your LinkedIn profile, whether you are searching for remote work or expanding your network for greater career growth.
We will discuss the following:
- Why LinkedIn is a critical piece to your online job search and how to leverage it during quarantine.
- An outline of how your LinkedIn profile should be organized.
- Suggestions on the best profile photo.
- LinkedIn etiquette in contacting and connecting with professionals.
- Guidelines on how to brand yourself.
- Leveraging LinkedIn recommendations in your remote search and on your resume.
Our presenter, Hallie Crawford, has been a certified career coach and national career expert for 19 years. Her company, HallieCrawford.com, and team of coaches have helped thousands of people worldwide identify and transition into their dream career, effectively navigate their job search, and enhance their performance at work. Hallie is regularly featured as a career expert in the media including US News, Forbes.com, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, and Fox Business News. For more information about their services visit www.halliecrawford.com.