Being a Bulldog means giving back and this spring UGA alumni chapters across the country will come together for a “Dawg Day of Service” in their local communities.
the DFW Dawgs will be participating in this years Dawg Day of Service by participating in TangoTab’s Feed the City. TangoTab launched the first Feed The City event in January 2015. Feed The City is a community event that brings together people of all different ages and backgrounds to help feed their fellow neighbors by providing the materials for and then making sandwiches for those in need.
If you want to participate show up in your Dawg gear to have a great time with any combination of the following items:
• 3 Packs of Meat: Please try to make this turkey, chicken or ham. Unfortunately, they cannot accept any meat from the deli counter.
• 3 packs – 16 slices each of cheese (no spicy cheese please!)
• 4 Loaves of bread: Try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends); They prefer wheat.
• 1 Mustard – plain yellow
• 1 bag of Halos, Cuties or tangerines
• 1-2 bags of chips
• 1 – 100 ct. of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF MEAT, CHEESE & BREAD. Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.
For additional information regarding this event, please see our Facebook event page.