Being a Bulldog means giving back and this spring UGA alumni chapters across the country will come together for a “Dawg Day of Service” in their local communities.
Feed The City is a sandwich making event to make meals for those in need. Enjoy mimosas while making sandwiches and connecting with other Dawgs!
Here’s what to bring:
We request that each person attending brings some product. You can bring any of the items in any combination, but this is what we recommend…
• Meat: Please try to make this turkey, chicken or ham (we do not prefer bologna); Unfortunately, we cannot accept any meat from the deli counter
• Cheese: 16 slices each of cheese (no spicy cheese please!)
• Bread: Try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends); we prefer wheat
• 1 bottle of yellow mustard
• 1 bag of Halos, Cuties or tangerines
• 1-2 bags of chips (not the individual bags)
• 100 count of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF MEAT, CHEESE & BREAD. Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.