Proud UGA Alumni: mark your calendars for a spirited evening with fellow Bulldogs at the UGA Bookstore on Friday, Nov. 22 (the evening prior to the UGA vs. Texas A&M home football game).
During our annual Alumni Night at the UGA Bookstore, attendees will enjoy the following:
- 20% discount on apparel and gift purchases (online code: ALUM20)
- Photo and meet-and-greet with Uga X and Hairy Dawg
- Book signings with 12+ alumni authors, including Loran Smith and Sonny Seiler
- Complimentary food and beverages while you shop
- Pop-up shop with artist Melissa Mahoney (BFA ’87) who created a special UGA scarf
Registration is NOT required, and you’re invited to bring all of your Bulldog friends and family members!
Not in Athens?
You can still receive this special 20% discount online using promo code ALUM20. (Exclusively on Friday, Nov. 22)
Can’t make it from 5-7 PM?
Stop by the UGA Bookstore anytime on Friday, Nov. 22 and the 20% discount will be honored.
Here are the authors who will be attending:
- Mark Clegg, Mountain Miles
- Candler Cook, From Underdog to Bulldog
- Fae-th Davidson, Life as a Mountain Man’s Wife
- Maxine Easom, Across the River
- Roe Henson, Miracles on College Station Road
- Noel Holston, Life after Deaf
- Celeste Marshall, Memoirs of a Barren Woman
- Mark Maxwell, Harry Mehre
- Rose Opengart, Find Your Where
- T.K. Peoples, Wow Mom You Speak Spanish
- Sonny Seiler, Damn Good Dogs!
- Loran Smith, Georgia Football Vault
- Charlene Thomas, A Dog Named Munson Spends Game Day with the Dawgs
Did you know?
As a UGA graduate, you receive a 10% discount at the UGA Bookstore year-round. The UGA Bookstore is a proud UGA Alumni Association partner and we invite you to visit them online and on campus for any of your Bulldog spirit needs!