Students, have you ever wanted to meet with prominent alumni and gain valuable networking tips and advice about life after UGA? Now is your chance! The UGA Alumni Association is excited to present “Advice from the Big Dawgs,” a panel with UGA Alumni Association board members and Bulldog 100 business owners.
What is Bulldog 100? It is an annual celebration that recognizes the 100 fastest-growing companies owned or operated by UGA alumni.
This is your opportunity to create meaningful connections with successful UGA alumni, while gaining valuable insight into life after college.
- Shelly Hutchinson (MSW ’00): CEO and owner of No. 1 2014 Bulldog 100 business Social Empowerment Center
- Katie Jacobs (ABJ ’05): Founder and owner of Cheeky Peach Boutique
- Chase Lawrence (BSFCS ’05): Founder and principal broker at CollegeTown Properties
- Kim Metcalf (BSEH ’93, MS ’96): Founder and owner of Riverbend Environmental
- Scott Mondore (MS ’01, PHD ’02): Managing partner of No. 1 2016 Bulldog 100 business SMD, LLC
- Trey Wood (BBA ’08): Vice President of Turner, Wood & Smith Insurance
Light refreshments will be served. Registration is required.
*Alumni are also invited to attend and network with students.