The UGA Bookstore will host Alumni Day at the Bookstore on the Friday before the UGA vs. University of Kentucky football game. The Bookstore will offer UGA’s more than 310,000 alumni an additional 10 percent discount for a total of 20 percent off on merchandise, including clearance. Be sure to stock up on holiday gifts or snag a diploma frame during this special gathering! Can’t make it back to Athens for this event? Use code alum10 when checking out on the UGA Bookstore’s website to receive your 20% discount on November 17!
Click the button to receive your coupon for Alumni Day at the Bookstore. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Uga X and Hairy Dawg will make appearances from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., free refreshments will be provided and the following authors will be in attendance to sign their books:
- L. D. “Neicy” Wells (AB ’96) and Dr. Francene Breakfield (BS ’95) – An Anthology of Sisterhood: 22 Shades of Red
- Loran Smith (ABJ ’62) – Letters from Larry ; Spread Formation
- Sonny Seiler (BBA ’56, JD ’57) –Damn Good Dogs
- Charlene Thomas – The Munson Series
- Lakeshia Poole (AB ’05, ABJ ’05) – Don’t Let Me Fall; Faith,Beats and Fear
- Kaitlin Bevis (MAT ’13, EDS ’15) –Persephone
- Celeste Marshall (AB ’95) –Memoirs of a Barren Woman
- Tracy Adkins (AB ’98) – History and Haunting of Athens Georgia
- Ben Warren – Stories About Me
- Bridgette Burton (AB ’11, ABJ ’11, MPA ’17) – The 365 Project: The Year of Getting Back to Me
- Emily Gaddy (BBA ’00) – Go Bulldogs
- Suzanne Adams – Musings of an Earth Angel
- Ina Hopkins (ABJ ’77) – Rock Eagle Centerpiece of Georgia 4-H
- Patrick Garbin – About Them Dawgs
- Carol Dadisman – D-E-A-R OLD UGA
- Row Henson (BBA ’72) – Miracles on College Station Road
- Jason Butts (ABJ ’09) – The Georgia Bulldogs Fans Bucket List
- Lemuel LaRoche (BSW ’02, MSW ’03) – Tree of Life: The Human Ascension; Hidden Ripples: Life’s Unspoken Language
- Doug Vinson (ABJ ’76, MA ’84) –College Town
The alumni discount excludes electronics and textbooks.
Alumni status will be verified at the cash register prior to making a purchase.
Free parking will be available to shoppers in the Tate Parking Deck after 4:00 p.m;all cars must be removed by 11:00 p.m. Questions? Email email@example.com.