Connecting Businesses with Bulldogs
Below you’ll find the many ways UGA has partnered with CCBC over the years. Between our accomplished alumni, renowned faculty, groundbreaking research and high-caliber students, there are plenty of reasons for corporations of all sizes to partner with UGA. If your business is looking for a meaningful partnership, our Corporate Relations team can help.
- CCBC sources a number of ingredients for their beers from UGA’s horticulture lab, known as UGArden. (See Always a Pleasure and Tastes Like Flowers.)
- Every semester, CCBC works with the Office of Sustainability, the Terry College of Business, and the Microbiology Department to create experiential learning opportunities through UGA internships and class projects.
- The Willson Center for Humanities & Arts partnership with CCBC produces arts-enrichment and educational events for the Athens community.
- Dr. Grace Bagwell-Adams, the Assistant Dean for Outreach, Engagement & Equity at UGA’s College of Public Health, sits on the Get Comfortable Advisory Council.
- Terry College Distinguished Professor, Dr. Jessica Rodell spent several years studying Creature Comforts’ unique approach of incorporating customers into onsite service projects. Her research was published in the Academy of Management and tailored to a Harvard Business Review article.