When our alumni connect us to their workplace, we can bring campus to the office or bring their office to campus. By engaging with corporations in this way, we aim to create opportunities for alumni and friends to connect, grow and serve together in the workplace.
We organize corporate events both on and off campus—from UGA alumni networking luncheons to guest speaking in classes on campus and everything in between. Contact us to discuss the best way for your team to engage with UGA.
- Increased employee engagement and leadership opportunities
- Awareness of fellow alumni working at the same company
- Opportunity for student interns to network with alumni employees
- On-site coffee socials with alumni and staff to start the work day
- “Lunch and Learn” with professors, academic experts or company leaders
- Campus partnership opportunities
- On campus visits allow companies to promote their brand to students, faculty and staff
- First-hand connections with students allow for unique recruiting opportunities
- Opportunity for alumni to give back to their organization, their community and the University
Assistant Director of Corporate Relations