Congratulations again to the 2019 40 Under 40 honorees!
Nominations for the 2020 40 Under 40 will open in February.
Becoming a 40 Under 40 Nominee
2020 Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from UGA
- Is under 40 as of September 1, 2020
- Is willing to submit a headshot, if selected, that can be published by units within the University of Georgia
- Aspires to uphold the principles manifested in the three Pillars of the Arch
- Demonstrates a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with UGA
- Has made an impact in their professional and philanthropic endeavors
It is very important to enter each nominee’s correct email address as additional required information will be requested from nominees using the email address submitted in the nomination form. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Remember these days!
February 2020: Nominations open
April 17, 2020: Nominations close
April 20, 2020: Nominees contacted for additional information, including resume or CV
May 8, 2020: Nominee deadline to submit additional information
Mid-July 2020: 2020 40 Under 40 honorees notified (all nominees will receive communication)
September 2020: 2020 40 Under 40 Awards Luncheon in Athens, Georgia