A Game Day Travel Experience Like No Other
The Official Tailgate Experience
UGA vs. Notre Dame | September 9, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. CT
Join the UGA Alumni Association for a game day experience like no other as the Georgia Bulldogs take on the Fighting Irish for the first time since the 1981 Sugar Bowl. Cheer on the Dawgs with fellow alumni in South Bend at the Official UGA v. Notre Dame Tailgate Experience. The travel package is currently sold out. If space becomes available, updates will be posted on this site. Don’t want to miss this incredible weekend of fun, fellowship and football!
*Tickets to the football game and Chicago Chapter events are not included in the tailgate registration cost. Guests who do not have tickets to the game will not be able to continue to tailgate during the game and will have to make their own arrangements.
- Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers 7:05 p.m. CST. The official UGA section is sold out, but additional tickets are available through the Chicago Cubs, 1-800-843-2827 or at http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/.
- Official University of Georgia Tailgate in South Bend (SOLD OUT)
- The cancellation deadline has passed and we have had no requests for refund. Unfortunately, there is no availability for the tailgate. We appreciate your continued interest in alumni association events and programs.
- The tailgate will begin at 4:30 EST/3:30 CT and end 30 minutes before kickoff. Kickoff time is 7:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. CT
- Food and beverage (beer & wine) are included in the registration cost and $20 of registration goes to undergraduate scholarships.
- Transportation to/from South Bend is not included in registration. Guests are responsible for their own transportation and parking.
*Please note that transportation will not be provided for the above events. This schedule will be updated regularly in the months leading up to game day.