When complete, the G Book tells each student’s personal UGA story. In addition, it identifies the most passionate of Bulldogs.
Students who complete all 20 traditions included in the G Book are among the Bulldog elite and earn the title “Tradition Keeper.” Here’s how:
- Dust off your G Book or pick up a new one from the Wray-Nicholson House (298 South Hull Street) on campus.
- Review the traditions and identify the ones that you are interested in completing. Plan ahead – some traditions only happen once a year!
- Once you a complete a tradition, capture a photograph of the experience or keep a memento that can added to your G Book.
- As you complete your traditions, note the following milestones to celebrate your commitment to UGA:
- After 5 traditions – Official UGA Tradition Keeper button
- After 10 traditions – Official UGA Tradition Keeper lapel pin (perfect for interviews!)
- After 15 traditions – Official UGA Tradition Keeper T-shirt
- After 20 traditions – Personal Tradition Keeper plaque
To check on your Tradition Keeper status and/or receive your award(s), stop by the UGA Alumni Association office in the Wray-Nicholson House or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when a SAA Tradition Keeper check-in table will be set up on campus.