Bulldog 100 Celebration
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
6:00 p.m. Reception
7:00 p.m. Dinner & Program
It’s Awards Time! What should you do?
The Student Alumni Council will countdown honorees/companies in ranked order from 100 to 1. These rankings are not revealed until that time. Please take note of the following information:
- Enter the stage on the side from which your name is called (stage direction diagram linked here)
- All honorees whose names are displayed on screen can participate in the grip and grin photo when receiving the award
- Please leave everything at your table, including your nametag and cell phone
- Please move as quickly as possible in order to keep things moving
- The #1 Fastest-Growing Bulldog Business honoree will have the opportunity to make brief remarks on stage after the announcement.
- A class photo will be taken at the end of the program, each business will just send ONE representative to the stage for this photo
A 2019 Bulldog 100 class photo will be taken immediately following the program. We encourage you to take individual, company or family photos in front of the step-and-repeat during the reception. All photos will be free to download in the weeks following the event.
Don’t forget to tag #Bulldog100!
Are you on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram? Use #Bulldog100 and we will share your photos and words of congratulations on the big screen throughout the evening! *Accounts must be public.
Parking + Alternative Transportation
Valet parking at the Hyatt Regency is available on a first-come, first-served basis and limited due to the upcoming Super Bowl. There is also a covered parking garage located one block from the Hyatt at 31 Baker Street NE. Due to limited space and other events in the area, we encourage the use of ride share services, taxis and public transportation.
We have received many questions about what to wear. Please make sure to wear company colors – UGA’s not yours. Red, Black, Grey, White, Silver are all wonderful colors! Men generally wear business suits, no tuxedos. Ladies, chic business attire or cocktail attire is appropriate.